|Our Products include
- Moringa Seed (PKM1 – Germination seed)
- Moringa Seed (oil seed)
- Moringa Seed Kernel
- Moringa Seed Kernel Powder
- Moringa Oil - Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Oil - Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Cake Powder- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Leaf Powder- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Leaf Powder Capsule- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Root Powder- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Stem Powder- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Stem Bark Powder- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Fruit - Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Moringa Fruit Powder- Moringa Oleifera
- Organic Neem Oil - Azadiracta Indica
- Organic Neem Cake Powder Azadiracta Indica
- Organic Pungai Oil - Pongamia Pinnata
- Organic Pungai Cake Powder - Pongamia Pinnata
- Organic Punnai Oil - Callophyllum Innophyllum
- Organic Punnai Cake Powder Callophyllum Innophyllum
Watermelon Seed Oil - Citrus Vulgaris
- Watermelon Cake Powder- Citrus Vulgaris
- Apple Seed Oil - Pyrus Malus
- Apple Seed Cake Powder - Pyrus Malus
- Alma Fruit Powder - Emblica Officinalis
- Salacia oblonga Root Powder (for Diabetes Treatment)
Moringa Seed Oil - Moringa Oleifera
The Moringa tree is referred to as the "miracle tree" because of its wide array of application. All parts of the tree are used for their beneficiall and nutritional properties. The healing properties of moringa oil, also known as ben oil, were documented by ancient cultures. Moringa oil possesses exceptional oxidative stability which may explain why the Egyptians placed vases of moringa oil in their tombs. It is high in oleic acid and similar in composition to olive oil. Moringa oil is light and spreads easily on the skin. It is good oil for use in massage and aromatherapy applications. Use moringa oil in creams, lotions, balms, scrubs, body oils, and hair care formulations at 3-100% composition.
Moringa Seed Cake
The de-oiled Moringa seed cake is a good Natural Coagulant. It plays a major role in water purification. This is the best alternative for alum (Aluminum Sulphate), the most important chemical used in water purification. Alum produces a lot of side effects. Using Moringa seed cake now eliminates all these problems. Also, using Moringa as a replacement coagulant for
proprietary coagulants meets the need of water and waste water technology in developing countries which is simple to use, robust and cheap to both install and maintain.
Moringa oleifera seeds are used for agricultural, food and industrial purposes. Specific varieties of Moringa Oleifera Seeds like PKM1 and PKM2 are used for plantation. The Industrial grade seeds are utilized in Oil Extraction and other related processing industries.
Moringa Seed Kernal
Moringa Seed Kernels are used for Oil Extraction purposes and edible usages. The Kernels are highly pure and fleshy with high quality. With our hitech and modernized stainless steel equipments the seed husks are removed and separated the kernels.
Moringa Leaf Powder
Moringa leaves has lot of beneficial nutrients. Now modern science is proving that these tiny leaves are packed with incredible nutrition that can strengthen our body.
- Rich in nutritive value, Moringa leaf are shadow dried and used in foor and other industries.
- The moringa leaves contain high amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Protein, Calcium, Potassium.
Moringa leaves compared to common foods:
||1.8 mg Carrot
||120 mg Milk
||88 mg Banana
||3.1 g Yogurt
- Latin name: Moringa Oleifera
- English name: Drumstick (or) Horseradish tree
- Ingredients: 100% Moringa leaves (Organic)
- Content: 60 caps, 120 caps and 180 caps/bottle
- Direction: 1 cap each time, 2 times a day
- These are all natural and no additives are present
- Fillers or synthetics are added
- We fill capsules with 100% certified organic Moringa leaf powder
- Moringa is the Tree of Life
- This delicious plant boosts our energy,nutrition gives good health to human body.
One Ounce of dried moringa leaf powder contains equals to calcium of 4 glasses of milk, the Vitamin C of 7
oranges, and the potassium of 3 bananas.
Moringa Root Powder
Moringa roots are collected from young plants and dried in sunlight and crushed by SS pulverizing machine to get fine root powder.